Thursday 15 November 2012

10am update - shaky market

Mr Market is still a little shaky, and once again we've seen opening gains vapourise in the opening 30 minutes. Its possible we'll hit my original primary target of sp'1345/40 within the next few trading hours.


Trans'60min



Sp'60min



VIX'60min


Summary

I'm leading with the transports index this morning, since it has the cleanest waves lately. (I wish I was watching it yesterday).

Tranny is suggesting we are close to completing black'3, and will soon be going UP for two days, into the Friday close.

So...as things are..I'm looking to wait for a re-short until later tomorrow.

Best guess..sp'1365/70 by late Friday. I suppose we could be a bit higher than that, but regardless, I sure don't feel like hitting any buttons right now.

updates...as necessary.

10.04am lousy phil' fed number -10.

Transports is resting on the lower channel line, with sp'1352.. thats probably it for this wave.


I sure ain't going long though, and it sure it not the place to be short.