Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pre-Market Brief

Good morning. Futures are slightly higher, the sp +3pts, we're set to open around 1430.


sp'60min



sp'daily5


Summary

I'm not expecting too much for Wednesday trading, but we should see continued moderate weakness.

Bears should be seeking a break of the recent 1413 low, and then 1398.

In theory, the bigger move to the downside - if we're going to get one, will begin Thursday/Friday.
--

special note...

Sporadic internet..sporadic updates

My net has been entirely unreliable for the past few days, and its possible I might disappear for some days.

So..if I'm not around..you know why.

So much for ADSL2.. Bullish telecom sector?

--

10am update – upside momentum still weakening

One week

So I get a text message from the UK's worse telecoms bureaucracy (British Telecom)...no engineer to fix my primary landline internet until Jan'3. Great...just great.

I will try to post something at the close.