Tuesday 14 May 2013

1pm update - more heresy from a permabear

The main indexes are holding reasonable gains of around 1%. The metals and Oil remain a touch weak, with VIX +2%. USD is moderately higher. Near term trend looks relentless for equities, and I'd have to guess commodities will eventually play catchup.


sp'weekly'4 - hyper bullish outlook


Summary

I have posted this a few times lately. I've changed it a little, but I am increasingly liking the count as I have it.

The only problem is that it results in sp'2500..or higher, by late 2015/early 2016.

Not exactly the most bearish of charts is it?
--

If the above chart is broadly right, we'll see two very minor pull backs this year, but smaller in size than the ones of 2012.

Right now, it looks like no major down wave until late spring 2014.

Yeah...another year away. Urghh
--

BKS still looks a real mess.


More downside looks likely, even with the main market rising.