Monday 6 May 2013

Closing Brief

The main indexes (except Dow) all closed moderately higher, lead by the Transports. As expected, the algo-bots appear to have total free reign over the market, and that looks set to continue for the entire week, if not a few 'months'.


sp'60min


Summary

What to say about this day of nothing?

...dull.
--

*As an options player,  I can only console myself knowing that last Fridays exit was a good idea. Premium is being eroded on everything.
--

The daily, weekly, monthly charts are ALL bullish.

Even as a permabear....I can't deny what this twisted market is back to, and it sure don't look like its headed down any time soon.

I realise a fair few out there are seeking a turn at current levels, but..I just don't see that happening anymore. Bears had their chance...and failed.
--

Minor bits and pieces across the evening.