Thursday 17 April 2014

Closing Brief

US indexes closed moderately higher, sp +2pts @ 1864. The two leaders - Trans/R2K, both settled higher by around 0.5%. Near term outlook offers a small chance of a retrace to 1850/45, but with likely upside across May..to sp'1900s.


sp'60min


Summary

..and that concludes another twisted week in market land.

I am absolutely mentally..and emotionally exhausted from this. If there is one good thing I've done this week, it was bailing late Tuesday, which now seems like a 'miracle exit'. I sure don't mean to gloat, but I am pleased I was overly twitchy, and made a run for it.

I am most thankful to all those who made comments/said hello this week, it makes ALL the difference. For the record, it was the busiest week ever in terms of visitor numbers to these pages.

Have a good Easter everyone, its the weekend!

Sincerely...
  your resident Permabear