Monday 23 June 2014

10am update - minor chop to begin the week

US indexes begin the week with minor chop. Underlying pressure remains to the upside, and todays QE (if small) will no doubt help negate what little sell side there is. Metals appear in consolidation mode.. before the next up wave.


sp'weekly8b


Summary

*notable that the upper bol' on the weekly is now around 1966... even the 1970s will be a bit of a stretch this week.

Certainly, the 80/90s look entirely out of range until July, but then, that is just next Tuesday!
--

Naturally, I have my eyes on the train wreck that is WFM.


I could do with a break back into the 40s today...or tomorrow..if only to offer an initial sign that a floor is in.
-

yours ... awaiting the 12pm EST games.... but which do I pick to watch... ?
-

10.07am.. Long day.. week ahead.. but WFM back to 39.50...and offering first sign of a turn... tis a long way to my original target of 43/44s though.

Where is a takeover bid when I really need one?
-

*VIX is +2%, but still..only in the 11s.. even the teens look out of range.