Thursday 12 June 2014

1pm update - battling into the afternoon

US indexes remain moderately weak - although Trans' remains significantly lower by -1.5%. Oil is holding strong gains of 1.5%, and looks set to climb for some days to come. Metals are arguably catching a fear bid. Gold +$11.


sp'60min


Summary

*I now have my eyes on CHK - I did a post on it yesterday, but I don't actually have a position in it yet.

Regardless of whether I pick that up, I'll hold LONG, via an index, and WFM, both look fine into the Friday close.
--

So, we're still seeing some weakness, but the hourly charts look pretty floored, with general moderate upside into next week.

The first big game is just 3 hours away :)
-


1.13pm.. LONG, via CHK, from 30.59, seeking the 31s tomorrow..or Monday.

back at 2pm...