Friday 18 July 2014

Pre-Market Brief

Good morning. Futures are a little higher, sp +3pts, we're set to open around 1961. Precious metals are weak, Gold -$10. Equities have a fair opportunity for a net daily gain, and resume the broader upward trend across next week.


sp'60min


Summary

So..we're currently set to open a little higher, although that could easily change within the hour.


*I am seeking to go long-indexes this morning. The R2K 1130s are a very attractive level, I don't see much real chance of <1125 (although I did say the same in the 1150s).
-

Doomer reporter... Hunter.. on the weeks news


--

Good wishes for Friday trading.


9.23am... I'm suspicious that the opening gains will not hold....with a re-test of yesterdays low...if not last Thursdays low of sp'1952.

Certainly, I'm not much in the mood to chase this market higher. Still seems likely chance for a minor down wave at some point today.


9.36am... minor opening gains.... waiting for another micro down wave.

9.46am.. watching the VIX...

I will look to go LONG-indexes, on the next small VIX up wave...which will likely be a lower low... <15.30s.. probably within 2-3 hrs.