Monday 6 July 2015

9pm update - blocked by the hedge, but never mind

US equity futures remain significantly lower, sp -22pts (intra low -32pts 2044), we're set to open at 2054. Metals are cooling from earlier highs, Gold +$3, whilst Oil is rebounding, now just -0.4%.


sp'daily5


Summary

Little to add. Not surprisingly, we're seeing the usual initial bounce, but regardless... the European and US markets look set to open lower.

*Eyes on China (opens at 9.30pm EST... I think), the first major attempt by the Chinese leadership to 'inspire' the bigger financial institutions to hit the BUY button.
--

As for the post title...

7 hours ago... I tweeted the following....



-
I now notice....



I will assume its not a mistake, and that one of the infamous Tylers has an issue with something I've recently posted.

Oh well, in some ways, I guess that helps separate me from them.  I have always endeavoured to be above the cheerleaders of clown finance TV... but neither the one track 'end of the world' mindset of Zerohedge.
-

I shall conclude the night with...



--
Goodnight from London